Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Plus Sign on apple wallet

I’m a UK user. I have no plus sign on my apple wallet, so cannot add credit cards.

My iOS is up todate.

My region is correctly set to UK.

There is no option to uninstall and reinstall wallet.

I am signed in to my Apple ID.

Have I missed something? How can I get further support?

Thanks

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 9, 2019 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2019 1:10 PM

Hi ClarieMiles,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you don't see the plus symbol to add a card in the Wallet app on your device. I know how convenient it is to use Apple Pay; I'd like to help. I do see that you've verified that your region is set correctly on your device, but I'd also recommend checking that your Apple ID is set to the correct region as well by using the steps in this guide: Change your Apple ID country or region

Next, whether you make changes or not, I'd recommend restarting your iPhone and checking to see if you're able to add a card: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're still having trouble, you can try these steps as well. Please be sure to check iCloud.com on a Mac or PC before signing out of iCloud on your device to ensure your information is synced properly and to prevent data loss:

• Tap Settings > Your Name > Sign Out; you can choose to keep a copy of your iCloud information, but it will be synced back when you sign in again.
  • Tap Settings > Touch ID (or Face ID) & Passcode > Turn Passcode Off.
  • Restart your device.
  • Tap Settings > Sign In; please keep in mind that it make take some time to sync all of your iCloud content back to your device.
  • Tap Settings > Touch ID (or Face ID) & Passcode > Turn Passcode On
  • Test adding a card to wallet

If you're still not seeing the + symbol to add a card, reach out to Apple for further assistance: Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2019 1:10 PM in response to ClarieMiles

Hi ClarieMiles,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you don't see the plus symbol to add a card in the Wallet app on your device. I know how convenient it is to use Apple Pay; I'd like to help. I do see that you've verified that your region is set correctly on your device, but I'd also recommend checking that your Apple ID is set to the correct region as well by using the steps in this guide: Change your Apple ID country or region

Next, whether you make changes or not, I'd recommend restarting your iPhone and checking to see if you're able to add a card: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're still having trouble, you can try these steps as well. Please be sure to check iCloud.com on a Mac or PC before signing out of iCloud on your device to ensure your information is synced properly and to prevent data loss:

• Tap Settings > Your Name > Sign Out; you can choose to keep a copy of your iCloud information, but it will be synced back when you sign in again.
  • Tap Settings > Touch ID (or Face ID) & Passcode > Turn Passcode Off.
  • Restart your device.
  • Tap Settings > Sign In; please keep in mind that it make take some time to sync all of your iCloud content back to your device.
  • Tap Settings > Touch ID (or Face ID) & Passcode > Turn Passcode On
  • Test adding a card to wallet

If you're still not seeing the + symbol to add a card, reach out to Apple for further assistance: Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

No Plus Sign on apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.