Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts

I erased two emails from my phone and I missed a lot of old contacts. Those emails were from work and I don’t have access to this.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2019 12:42 PM

Hey Elenamurillo,

I see that you have some concerns about two email accounts you removed from your iPhone which has now removed contacts.

This is expected behavior for email accounts that are syncing contacts to the device. You mentioned that you no longer have access to those emails. If that's the case, there wouldn't be a way to retrieve the contacts from those email accounts. If you are able to access those accounts again, you can add those accounts back to the iPhone and turn on the section for contacts.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2019 12:42 PM in response to Elenamurillo

Hey Elenamurillo,

I see that you have some concerns about two email accounts you removed from your iPhone which has now removed contacts.

This is expected behavior for email accounts that are syncing contacts to the device. You mentioned that you no longer have access to those emails. If that's the case, there wouldn't be a way to retrieve the contacts from those email accounts. If you are able to access those accounts again, you can add those accounts back to the iPhone and turn on the section for contacts.

Take care.

Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.