Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verizon Apple Music 6 moth promotion

I have redeemed and applied the 6 month promotion to my current apple music account. Yet in manage membership on apple music (for android) it still says my membership will expire on (1-25-19) and is not reflecting the 6 month promotion.

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 6:54 AM

1 reply

Jan 21, 2019 6:56 AM in response to gilgabuzz

Hey gilgabuzz,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I understand you're attempting to redeem an Apple Music through you wireless carrier. I'd be glad to offer some help. Once you redeem the subscription and link your Apple ID, you should be prompted within the Apple Music app to cancel one of your subscriptions. Cancelling with Apple will continue your Apple Music subscription with Verizon. It looks like the current subscription will end on Jan 25th and your new subscription through your carrier will begin. Your music and playlists will also carry over automatically as long as you sign-in with the same Apple ID.

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Verizon Apple Music 6 moth promotion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.