You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

episodes of purchased TV shows missing from new mac

Technically my mac isn't new, I was having issues with it so I reset it and it thinks it's a new mac now, but that's besides the point.

I went to redownload my purchased tv shows, and only two episodes from each season would appear. For most of the episodes I fixed it by going to the store page, clicking "Buy" on each episode, then after I put in my password, a pop-up would appear saying I'd already bought it and I can download it for free.

The problem is that there are some mini episodes where the buy button says "Season Only" and is greyed out so I can't click on it, but it already recognizes that I bought the season so I can't use the same trick to download these ones.

These mini episodes don't appear in the purchased tab, or when I go to Account > Purchased. Is there any other way I can go about getting these back?

I'm using iTunes version 12.9.2.5 and my mac is a MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012) with Mojave version 10.14.2

MacBook

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 5:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2019 9:50 AM

Hey angiestown,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I can see from your post that you're unable to redownload a previous purchase and you're unable to see it in your purchase history. I'd like to help you re-obtain these episodes so you can watch them on your device. Take a look at this link here under the section titled "If you can't find a purchase, or you see unexpected charges": See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store.

Please note that If you still can’t find your purchase and you’ve tried all the steps above, contact Apple Support.

Cheers.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2019 9:50 AM in response to angiestown

Hey angiestown,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I can see from your post that you're unable to redownload a previous purchase and you're unable to see it in your purchase history. I'd like to help you re-obtain these episodes so you can watch them on your device. Take a look at this link here under the section titled "If you can't find a purchase, or you see unexpected charges": See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store.

Please note that If you still can’t find your purchase and you’ve tried all the steps above, contact Apple Support.

Cheers.

episodes of purchased TV shows missing from new mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.