Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old movie and tv show purchases missing

I've bought a couple dozen movies and tv shows through what was iTunes over the past decade and typically only had one or two actually downloaded at a time. I suspect it has to do with the fact that I moved to Europe and had to switch the country for my apple account, but I'm now realizing that only a small fraction of my purchases are available through the tv app on my MacBook. Some movies that are missing seem to be entirely unavailable on this store, but others that are ask me to pay again. I was under the impression I was paying for owning the digital copy, regardless of where I eventually live...

It is also very hard to search specifically about the tv desktop app... I do not have a physical Apple TV device so not looking for help there.

I only have this one apple account; purchases are definitely no longer available from the account they were purchased on.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 2:42 PM

This article might help you: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208167

You are also correct when changing country store some movies or other items may not be available in the country store want to change to and you have to download them before changing country.

Similar questions

1 reply

Old movie and tv show purchases missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.