Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave Mission Control Not Working Bug

Seems the Mission Control Hot Corners in Mojave is bugged. When some programs are open it works and when other programs are open it doesn't work any more.

For example, I open Firefox, Thunderbird, Itunes and all is well with Mission Control. But as soon as I open my Audible App the Mission Control in Hot Corners and keyboard no longer works. When used the Desktop screen shows up blank. Other Hot Corner settings works except Mission Control. When I kill the Audible App Mission Control works again.

Any ideas why and how to fix? Never had an issue before with the earlier Mac version.

Posted on Jan 21, 2019 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2019 3:56 PM

Wow, Yes you were right! I was so focused on it being a Mojave problem I didn't even think about it being the app! (sorry audacity app, not Audible). Anyway, thanks for the speedy help! Good to know people like you are there when needed!

3 replies

Mojave Mission Control Not Working Bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.