Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to Continually Run Wireless Diagnostics / Keychain Not Working?

Hello,

My wireless connection keeps periodically dropping (every 45 minutes or so, or whenever I open my computer after it has been closed for a while), requiring me to go into Network Diagnostics to fix the problem. All I ever have to do though is click through until I "Allow" Diagnostics to access the keychain password and everything is fine again, until 45 minutes pass and it drops the connection again.

Is this something to do with Keychain or my Wireless? Is there an easy way to fix this so I don't have this constant interruption of wireless service?

Thanks for your help!

JG

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

OS Sierra

Macbook (2015 or later)

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 11:16 AM

Hi yes, it's my home network.

I created a new location, and renewed the lease.

I should've said earlier, but when I run the diagnostics report "Wi-fi", "Wi-fi Settings" and "Network Settings" are all green, but "ISP", "Internet" and "Server" are yellow, then I just continue through until I enter the password again which fixes the problem.

Thanks for your help so far.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2019 11:16 AM in response to Ruskes

Hi yes, it's my home network.

I created a new location, and renewed the lease.

I should've said earlier, but when I run the diagnostics report "Wi-fi", "Wi-fi Settings" and "Network Settings" are all green, but "ISP", "Internet" and "Server" are yellow, then I just continue through until I enter the password again which fixes the problem.

Thanks for your help so far.

Need to Continually Run Wireless Diagnostics / Keychain Not Working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.