Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro keeps disconnecting from home wifi

Hello,

My Macbook Pro (M1, 2020) running OS Monterey (Version 12.0.1) keeps disconnecting from the home wifi and not reconnecting? When I try to reconnect, it says that my wifi password is incorrect and therefore doesn't connect. My iPhone is on the same home wifi network and works fine!

I have been having this issue for over 2 months now, and have tried a lot of different troubleshooting steps, but nothing has fixed it.

It will randomly reconnect and work fine for a few hours, but then it disconnects and won't connect to the home wifi again.

It is very frustrating as I'm paying a lot for my monthly wifi bill and wish I had consistent ability to use it!

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 2:59 PM

It would be a lot simpler if Apple just fixed their wi fi issues in Monterey!

5 replies

My MacBook Pro keeps disconnecting from home wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.