Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I select Legacy Software to continue to run PhotoShop App with 32-bit as my mac does not support 64-bit?

How do I select Legacy Software to continue to run PhotoShop App with 32-bit as my mac does not support 64-bit? Computer is in Mojave OS now

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 12:41 PM

Your question is confusing. What Mac do you have? Mojave (and High Sierra) both run 32 and 64 bit programs. The problem comes in the next OS, which will not run 32 bit programs. If you have a program you cannot upgrade, you will need to stay with Mojave, or set up a dual boot solution with the New OS and Mojave on a bootable clone drive, for example.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2019 12:41 PM in response to Nastasia

Your question is confusing. What Mac do you have? Mojave (and High Sierra) both run 32 and 64 bit programs. The problem comes in the next OS, which will not run 32 bit programs. If you have a program you cannot upgrade, you will need to stay with Mojave, or set up a dual boot solution with the New OS and Mojave on a bootable clone drive, for example.

How do I select Legacy Software to continue to run PhotoShop App with 32-bit as my mac does not support 64-bit?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.