Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices?? I'm on my Macbook air

I don't get it.

I can't download app because it says:"This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices"

I'm on a macbook air (ios Mojave), if that is not a ios device ....

I thought it could be link to my country, but I have an iphone aswell and there I can download all the app I want.

Anybody has encounter this problem?

MacBook Air 13", 10.14

Posted on Jan 24, 2019 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2019 9:58 PM

Your computer is a Mac, not an iOS device.

If the application is dedicated to a specific website, you visit that site in your web browser. If not, check the Mac App Store or the developer's website for a Mac version.

(167977)

8 replies

Jan 24, 2019 10:22 PM in response to Niel

Haha ok let's agree with that.

Unfortunately spotify was just an example, thx for the link anyway. I'll try to find a mac version of the app I need if it exists then.

But I'm still concern, how is it that when I go on the appstore of my macbook, he can't find spotify or other apps, and that I have to find it on the internet ....

Jan 24, 2019 10:35 PM in response to Satknot

Just thought I'd call your attention to where you can see for yourself that it's macOS on a Mac.

As for various apps: no one here has control over what kind of apps will be offered at the app store or what they are compatible with - that is the decision of the app developer. So, some apps are available only in iOS versions or macOS versions, and some will have both.

This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices?? I'm on my Macbook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.