Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto slide show

I purchase a new mac yesterday & all info has been downloaded. We're in iPhoto & trying to have a slide show run on the screen. I click on slideshow, but the photos don't advance. What am I doing wrong? How do I get the photo library to run on the screen?

Posted on Jan 26, 2019 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2019 10:33 AM

I click on slideshow, but the photos don't advance. What am I doing wrong? How do I get the photo library to run on the screen?

This can happen, if you only have one photo selected, when you are starting the instant slideshow.

Before you click "Start Slideshow" press the key combination ⌘A to select all photos in the album you are viewing and not just one photo. Then click "Play Slideshow".

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2019 10:33 AM in response to dsnynut

I click on slideshow, but the photos don't advance. What am I doing wrong? How do I get the photo library to run on the screen?

This can happen, if you only have one photo selected, when you are starting the instant slideshow.

Before you click "Start Slideshow" press the key combination ⌘A to select all photos in the album you are viewing and not just one photo. Then click "Play Slideshow".

iPhoto slide show

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.