Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud payment

Hello,

I made apple account when I was study in Austria, but now i live in Montenegro.

i have problem with my account, I can’t pay iCloud for upgrade with my Maesto Card.

I try to many ways to pay.

Please can you give me some solutions.

tnx,

haris Harbic

iPhone XS Max, 12

Posted on Jan 29, 2019 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2019 7:52 AM

Hello haris256,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! From your message that you’ve changed countries and now need to update your payment information so you can pay for iCloud. You’ll want to be sure that your country or region in your Apple ID and the country or region for your payment method are the same. 

Take a look at the information in this article for the steps take when changing your Appel ID country or region, as well as the payment information: Change your Apple ID country or region

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2019 7:52 AM in response to haris256

Hello haris256,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! From your message that you’ve changed countries and now need to update your payment information so you can pay for iCloud. You’ll want to be sure that your country or region in your Apple ID and the country or region for your payment method are the same. 

Take a look at the information in this article for the steps take when changing your Appel ID country or region, as well as the payment information: Change your Apple ID country or region

Cheers!

Icloud payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.