Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no audio

no audio when playing music, speakers work fine with other inputs just not with Itunes has anyone else experienced this problem

diagnostics only says apple support not installed, even after uninstall/reinstall

I don't see why that would affect my speakers though

Windows, 10

Posted on Jan 31, 2019 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2019 9:35 AM

Thank you , i have since got the sound working,although not sure if what i did was the exact remedy.

I first went to my start up menu and enabled a few apple files/ programs like 3 that involved Icloud and some others

originally stopped them to speed up my start up time after that i restarded my pc and speakers worked fine

thak you again for your help

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2019 9:35 AM in response to judysings

Thank you , i have since got the sound working,although not sure if what i did was the exact remedy.

I first went to my start up menu and enabled a few apple files/ programs like 3 that involved Icloud and some others

originally stopped them to speed up my start up time after that i restarded my pc and speakers worked fine

thak you again for your help

Feb 2, 2019 9:16 AM in response to ralphybuoy

Good morning ralphybuoy,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If I understand your issue, you are not hearing music from the speakers on your PC when you play music in iTunes, but the speakers work fine for other applications. The following article goes over the steps to check the volume settings from within iTunes, that could help in this situation.

Adjust the volume in iTunes on PC

Take care.

no audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.