Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot camp partition missing after update

after updating the osx side my partition disappeared. in disk utility it say the ssd is 250GB with 2 children. my macintosh section says it is 190GB. when i made the windows partition i set it to 60GB so the 2 add up correctly. i am unable to see the windows partition in disk utility. when i go to boot camp assisstant it doesnt see the partition so offers me to make a new one but fails if i try to make a new partition. i have tried erasing my driver and restoring from time machine but that didnt do anything. I have also run the commands diskutil list, and diskutil cs list; diskutil cs list gave me the line 'No CoreStorage logical volume groups found' and diskutil list gave me

any help on the matter would be great. i am using a 13" macbook pro 2017 edition running 10.14.3

MacBook Pro Retina (2015 and later)

Posted on Jan 31, 2019 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2019 9:06 PM

Since you have tried to erase/restore your TM backup, it is better to install Windows again.

To address the issue that you currently have, run

diskutil apfs resizeContainer disk1 0g

and post the output.

Similar questions

4 replies

Boot camp partition missing after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.