Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CAC (Common Access Card) Issues: Military Type

I had issues with some military sites once logged in....then all sites....then logging into the Air Force Portal all together and now when I attempt to go to the Portal home page I get this Error;

NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID

I think I need to fix that issue first....

Help PLEASE!!! I'm going crazy here.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13", 10.13

Posted on Feb 6, 2019 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2019 1:02 PM

Per chance are you using Google Chrome when access the AF portal? If so, can you access it successfully with another browser?

Is your Mac running any AntiVirus software? If so, disable or remove them, and then, try accessing this portal again.

Typically, this error is associated to attempting to access a secured website using HTTPS/SSL. You may also see an error message of something like: "Your Connection is Not Private" or the "Connection is Not Secure."

If you are using Chrome, here's something you can try to resolve this:

1. Try accessing the portal again as you normally would.
  2. Click on the HTTPS lock icon, and then, select Details.
  3. Select View Certificate.
  4. Select Details in the Certificate viewer, and then, select the top certificate. (It should be from an address other than the one you are trying to access.)
  5. Select Export and save the certificate file.
  6. Go to Chrome Settings > Advanced > Manage Certificates
  7. Select Import, and then, select the certificate that you just exported.
  8. Restart Chrome

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2019 1:02 PM in response to SoCalRat

Per chance are you using Google Chrome when access the AF portal? If so, can you access it successfully with another browser?

Is your Mac running any AntiVirus software? If so, disable or remove them, and then, try accessing this portal again.

Typically, this error is associated to attempting to access a secured website using HTTPS/SSL. You may also see an error message of something like: "Your Connection is Not Private" or the "Connection is Not Secure."

If you are using Chrome, here's something you can try to resolve this:

1. Try accessing the portal again as you normally would.
  2. Click on the HTTPS lock icon, and then, select Details.
  3. Select View Certificate.
  4. Select Details in the Certificate viewer, and then, select the top certificate. (It should be from an address other than the one you are trying to access.)
  5. Select Export and save the certificate file.
  6. Go to Chrome Settings > Advanced > Manage Certificates
  7. Select Import, and then, select the certificate that you just exported.
  8. Restart Chrome

CAC (Common Access Card) Issues: Military Type

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.