You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings to get the most from the Apple Watch and Apple Watch Ultra

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch series 2 stuck at apple logo and not restarting

I have been using apple watch series 2 and the watch rebooted and never switched on.

Tried the hard reset by pressing the dial and home button. gives me the same result. apple logo appears and switches off. Tried to unpair the watch and unpaired it successfully on phone, now it doesn't let me to re pair as well.

Can someone please tell me what is this issue?

Posted on Feb 12, 2019 6:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2019 12:05 PM

The Apple logo,appears when the watch reboots. If it fails to complete the reboot and go to normal display then the battery may be discharged, or weak and needing replacement. Try charging the battery for an hour or so, and if that doesn’t clear the problem Contact Apple Support to arrange getting your watch checked and a quote for service.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 12, 2019 12:05 PM in response to SB1828

The Apple logo,appears when the watch reboots. If it fails to complete the reboot and go to normal display then the battery may be discharged, or weak and needing replacement. Try charging the battery for an hour or so, and if that doesn’t clear the problem Contact Apple Support to arrange getting your watch checked and a quote for service.

Apple watch series 2 stuck at apple logo and not restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.