Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insert multiple images into Powerpoint using Keynote

One of the drawbacks of using Powerpoint on a Mac is that there is no Slide Album that will allow multiple images be inserted into the slide presentation the way you can in the PC version.

However, you can make your own Slide Album in Keynote* by opening a new Keynote file with a white background scheme. Add one slide and then switch to Light Table view. Copy and paste the images you want in Powerpoint onto the Keynote Light Table. Then Export this Keynote file to Powerpoint (File > Export To> Powerpoint...). You have just created a Powerpoint Slide Album.

In Powerpoint, select the slide after which the images are to appear. On the Home tab, click the downward disclosure arrow next to the New Slide icon. Below the various new slide layouts is a list of three actions. Pick the item Reuse Slides.... (Home > New Slide > Reuse Slides...). This will open a window where you can navigate to the the Powerpoint Slide Album that you created in Keynote. Unless you have any further use for the Slide Album, you can Delete it.

*I don't use Keynote because of my longtime familiarity with Powerpoint and because I have never been able to master the Keynote UI during any of my attempts to use it. It's called "Getting things done.'

Posted on Feb 13, 2019 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2019 11:34 AM

This may not be the same effect you are describing is available in Power Point but try this

Open Keynote

# in your preferences in Keynote select Scale placed images to fit on one slide

Create a blank slide, be sure you are in Navigator

Open folder on your Mac with your pix

Select multiple images

Drag them into the Navigator

Keynote will create a separate slide for each image, you can then rearrange your slides in desired order, etc.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2019 11:34 AM in response to Don O'Shea

This may not be the same effect you are describing is available in Power Point but try this

Open Keynote

# in your preferences in Keynote select Scale placed images to fit on one slide

Create a blank slide, be sure you are in Navigator

Open folder on your Mac with your pix

Select multiple images

Drag them into the Navigator

Keynote will create a separate slide for each image, you can then rearrange your slides in desired order, etc.

Insert multiple images into Powerpoint using Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.