Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello! My iTunes library from my Mac is not loading into the Apple Music account. The show Apple Music, Add playlist songs and iCloud music library are all on! Please advise.

Hello! My iTunes library from my Mac is not loading into the Apple Music account. The show Apple Music, Add playlist songs and iCloud music library are all on! Please advise.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 10:28 AM

Have you checked to make sure that you are signed into iTunes on your Mac with the same Apple account that you used when you subscribed to Apple Music?

If so, then here are two articles, both which have troubleshooting steps for you to try:

Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you don't see your entire library after you update iTunes on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Be aware that there are troubleshooting steps and information regarding limitations for uploading music that was not obtained via Apple Music or the iTunes Store that are embedded in the first article, so it is important to read through all of it carefully. The second one is specifically a troubleshooting article.

Best,

GB

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2019 10:28 AM in response to LINDA-Haskell

Have you checked to make sure that you are signed into iTunes on your Mac with the same Apple account that you used when you subscribed to Apple Music?

If so, then here are two articles, both which have troubleshooting steps for you to try:

Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you don't see your entire library after you update iTunes on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Be aware that there are troubleshooting steps and information regarding limitations for uploading music that was not obtained via Apple Music or the iTunes Store that are embedded in the first article, so it is important to read through all of it carefully. The second one is specifically a troubleshooting article.

Best,

GB

Feb 14, 2019 10:20 AM in response to LINDA-Haskell

See Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support and About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. Typically you would add content from your computer and then see that content in the cloud on your iOS device or other computer that is signed into the same Apple ID and has iCloud Music Library enabled. Are there any clues from the status columns? E.g. everything says waiting?

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.