Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted all photos but iPhone storage still shows it to be 13gb

Hi I am using iPhone X 64gb. Yesterday I deleted 13 gb photos since my iPhone storage was nearly full and I also deleted them from the deleted photos folder. But my iPhone storage still shows 13 gb of photos that are eating towards my overall phone storage. Please help!

iPhone X, 12

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2019 6:46 AM

Hey,

•Try these troubleshoots

1.Try force restart your iPhone (Sleep/Wake Button + Volume Up Button).

2.Check whether all the photos are deleted from “Recently Deleted”.

3.Check whether iOS is up to date.

4.Reset Settings

-> If the issue not solved after trying these troubleshootings,contact @Applesupport via Twitter or App.

5.Last thing to do is to reset the iPhone,before resetting,contact Apple Support,they may help you.

Thank You

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2019 6:46 AM in response to Sarahkarim

Hey,

•Try these troubleshoots

1.Try force restart your iPhone (Sleep/Wake Button + Volume Up Button).

2.Check whether all the photos are deleted from “Recently Deleted”.

3.Check whether iOS is up to date.

4.Reset Settings

-> If the issue not solved after trying these troubleshootings,contact @Applesupport via Twitter or App.

5.Last thing to do is to reset the iPhone,before resetting,contact Apple Support,they may help you.

Thank You

Deleted all photos but iPhone storage still shows it to be 13gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.