Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete from my iphone an album inserted from a folder of my pc?

How do I delete from my iphone an album inserted from a folder of my pc? To say it in other words, there is an album in my iphone's fotos under title From my Mac(I have a pc with windows 10) which i can't delete. iTunes its very complicated...

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone 6s Plus, 12

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2019 3:07 AM

You delete the album in the same way as you synced it to the phone i.e. reconnect the phone to your computer's iTunes and select its icon, select its Photos tab, change your photo sync selection (e.g. deselect the album you want removed from the phone) and resync.

If you are using a different computer : Delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can’t access the originals - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2019 3:07 AM in response to h1963

You delete the album in the same way as you synced it to the phone i.e. reconnect the phone to your computer's iTunes and select its icon, select its Photos tab, change your photo sync selection (e.g. deselect the album you want removed from the phone) and resync.

If you are using a different computer : Delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can’t access the originals - Apple Support

How do I delete from my iphone an album inserted from a folder of my pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.