Delete U2So gs of Innocence album from MacBook Air

I have deleted U2 album songs of innocence off of my iPhone 12 but it will not let me delete it from my MacBook Air. It only lets me hide it then it shows up again on my MacBook Air,iPad mini four and then again on my iPhone 12,what do I do

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 7:41 PM

There used to be a special service 'Remove iTunes gift album "Songs of Innocence" from your iTunes music library and purchases' - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6439 but now you have to contact Apple:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2023 7:41 PM in response to janarthur

There used to be a special service 'Remove iTunes gift album "Songs of Innocence" from your iTunes music library and purchases' - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6439 but now you have to contact Apple:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Delete U2So gs of Innocence album from MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.