You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting spam emails

Hi every1, i got a weird email from apple as if i violated some policy but i felt something is fishy about it because they sent it to the wrong email address.. They were asking for a sefie with me and my ID and credit card.. I was terrified cuz this email was saying as if my apple acc is suspended and all.. It looked so realistic. I usually spot spam right away but seeing apple mail made me think twice.. But gladly it was a spam email..the spam email had this address: no_reply@apple.com <activate-smjoyerifnek@registmailaccountidmie.com>. This is to warn every1 who might get such emails.. Pease be aware...Apple will only send to the right email address which u provided..This was kind of a lesson to be tought...Please becareful..

Posted on Feb 17, 2019 8:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2019 8:43 AM

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

Similar questions

5 replies

Getting spam emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.