Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Playlist Cut Songs Length on transfer to iPhone

So I have this really strange think happening on a certain Album purchased. The whole album is fine when on iTunes on the mac, but if I sync to my iPhone all the songs cut to 1:09 in length, all the exact same length. I have reset the playlist, deleted and reinstalled, unchecked any length details tried pretty much everything, but cannot fix it.

I have searched through a few of the answers on here, but no solutions work.

Anybody have any fixes if this has happened to them.

iPhone X, 12

Posted on Feb 19, 2019 3:44 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 20, 2019 3:40 PM in response to Davnkaz

Hi Davnkaz,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It sounds like you have an album purchased from iTunes that won't sync the entire song when placed inside a playlist.

Deleting and redownloading the song was a great step to try. I'd advise trying the same thing in iTunes inside a new test user account on your Mac. This would let us know if it's an issue with your user account's iTunes or system-wide. Check out: How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac.

If you do find the same problem with the album in the new user account, contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

iTunes Playlist Cut Songs Length on transfer to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.