Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music not uploading to iCloud Music Library

Hi

I am having issues with my iCloud Music Library. I imported some CDs onto my local iTunes library (on windows PC) yesterday and normally they then upload to the iCloud Library, for me to access on iPhone/iPod. However, several of the albums added to iTunes did not and have not uploaded to the iCloud library.

I have restarted iTunes and the PC, turned on and off the iCloud Library on both the PC and iPhone, and removed and re-added the albums that won't upload. I have ran diagnostics with no problems and checked for updates (none available). I have also NOT reached the 100,000 song limit for iTunes match.

Not sure what to do. Thanks for any help!

Tom

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 12:39 PM

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. If the tracks show waiting or error it might be possible to select them, right-click, and Add to iCloud library. If you have tracks that are ineligible work out why. In some cases a converted version of the original will be eligible.

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 22, 2019 10:16 AM in response to turingtest2

If you have tracks that are ineligible work out why. In some cases a converted version of the original will be eligible.

When I first subscribed I had a set of music that wouldn't upload. I don't remember why I tried this, but I selected a couple of the songs and converted them again, this time at a higher bitrate. They uploaded. That's how I got all but a few to upload. The remaining few I changed from converted from MP3 to AAC

Music not uploading to iCloud Music Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.