Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had a question. What do I do when my phone is activation lock? And after that when I got my password correct it said Apple ID Disabled. Then I go to appleid.apple.com that what it said. Is there any easier way to unlock my phone?

The phone that I try to unlock is iPhone 5s now I remember the password but it said I need to go on appleid so then I got there it said i need the email to unlock it and the email I don’t even know what is that email and the another option is that enter the birth which I forget because I was rush. Please help!

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 8:01 PM

Activation Lock

If you purchased, were given, or found a device second-hand, then it is useless without the Apple ID and password to which it is locked. If you don't have it, can't remember it or cannot get it, then the device is useless to you. If you are the original owner then take the device, a copy of your purchase receipt and identity proof to an Apple retailer where they may be able to assist you. This is also true for devices of deceased persons. You will need a certified copy of the death certificate, proof that you are the heir, proof of ID, and proof that the deceased was the legal owner. Note that getting around the Find My Phone activation lock may not be possible.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock

If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have an Apple Watch please see; About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2019 8:01 PM in response to pheng133

Activation Lock

If you purchased, were given, or found a device second-hand, then it is useless without the Apple ID and password to which it is locked. If you don't have it, can't remember it or cannot get it, then the device is useless to you. If you are the original owner then take the device, a copy of your purchase receipt and identity proof to an Apple retailer where they may be able to assist you. This is also true for devices of deceased persons. You will need a certified copy of the death certificate, proof that you are the heir, proof of ID, and proof that the deceased was the legal owner. Note that getting around the Find My Phone activation lock may not be possible.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock

If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have an Apple Watch please see; About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Feb 21, 2019 8:15 PM in response to Kappy

Beside the phone didn’t get stole I brought it from eBay and it was all good until I set a iCloud and the gmail that I made up so now I remember my iCloud password but it asked to go on appleid. I got there it ask that it need to know the birthday and I didn’t remember the birthday and the email I set there it was just a fake one. What do I do?

I had a question. What do I do when my phone is activation lock? And after that when I got my password correct it said Apple ID Disabled. Then I go to appleid.apple.com that what it said. Is there any easier way to unlock my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.