Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My JBL flip 4 will not pair with my iPad Pro

My new JBL Flip 4 will NOT pair to me iPad Pro. It has paired with my MacPro and my iPhone 10 xsmax. I have tried turning both the speaker and the iPad off, but that hasn’t made a difference. The iPad sits spinning

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 2:28 PM

The Flip 4 is a bluetooth speaker and I'm trying to get it to recognize my iPad Pro. I have done, as you suggested, and turned Bluetooth off my Iphone and MacPro.....still nothing. The speaker and iPad will not pair, even though the Flip 4 works great with my MacPro and my Iphone. Another suggestion, please

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2019 2:28 PM in response to BORg529

The Flip 4 is a bluetooth speaker and I'm trying to get it to recognize my iPad Pro. I have done, as you suggested, and turned Bluetooth off my Iphone and MacPro.....still nothing. The speaker and iPad will not pair, even though the Flip 4 works great with my MacPro and my Iphone. Another suggestion, please

My JBL flip 4 will not pair with my iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.