Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Met 1000 move goals - any new badge to work towards?

How many others have hit his/her move goals >1000 times? No new badges in my Activity app - taotally disappointing. I almost have (995) consecutive days of meeting my move goals. Any new badges for that?

Apple Watch Edition

Posted on Mar 2, 2019 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2019 2:14 PM

I suppose you could wait for the "limited edition" badges - those set to specific dates or events such as the one that had to with international women's day - that come every so often.

Other than that, i think you should try to see for how long you can hold this streak, and once you've lost it, try to break the record.

Or just try the other workouts in the activity app, that you usually don't do - given that you haven't.

You could otherwise download the Nike run club app and try the workouts it offers.

Hope it helped,

Edward

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2019 2:14 PM in response to Muttley03

I suppose you could wait for the "limited edition" badges - those set to specific dates or events such as the one that had to with international women's day - that come every so often.

Other than that, i think you should try to see for how long you can hold this streak, and once you've lost it, try to break the record.

Or just try the other workouts in the activity app, that you usually don't do - given that you haven't.

You could otherwise download the Nike run club app and try the workouts it offers.

Hope it helped,

Edward

Apr 2, 2019 2:48 PM in response to Muttley03

Muttley03 wrote:

Not a helpful response - even the Activity apps mentions 1000 move goals is kind of a big deal - I achieve most of the special badges. Apple Activity App developers need to come up with a badge for 1250, 1500, etc. I get the daily move goal badge - which should change colors after you hit 1000 move circle closures.

You can let Apple know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Not much motivation after you hit all the badges.

If you're only being active in order to win virtual badges, I think you've missed the point.

How does Apple expect people to want to buy/keep/upgrade Apple Watches without additional badges to work towards?

The winning of little badges is not the only thing the Watch is good for. People buy or upgrade their watches for many reasons.

Apr 2, 2019 2:23 PM in response to MeEdward

Not a helpful response - even the Activity apps mentions 1000 move goals is kind of a big deal - I achieve most of the special badges. Apple Activity App developers need to come up with a badge for 1250, 1500, etc. I get the daily move goal badge - which should change colors after you hit 1000 move circle closures. Not much motivation after you hit all the badges. How does Apple expect people to want to buy/keep/upgrade Apple Watches without additional badges to work towards?

Apr 2, 2019 2:49 PM in response to MeEdward

MeEdward wrote:

Some really great suggestions!

Met 1000 move goals - any new badge to work towards?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.