Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just accidentally swiped right on my web page...how do I get it back?

How do I get back a page I was working on that I accidentally swiped right on....I sweep left and nothing! Help!!

Mac mini, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 3, 2019 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2019 4:45 PM

system preferences>trackpad or mouse>more gestures tab>uncheck "swipe between pages".

11 replies

Mar 3, 2019 5:16 PM in response to BDAqua

Yea...using the Magic Mouse and an accidental swipe to the right seems to destroy the work you have done unless someone has a "MAGIC" answer to bring it back! I was doing an article on a website and would hate to have to do it all over just because of a whacky finger .... All i have is a white screen and the site is still there...but I can't refresh and if I try to do anything, It will ask if I want to leave or stay on the page....very strange with a white screen. Like it's there but it's not...ugh

Mar 3, 2019 5:27 PM in response to BDAqua

Yes to all...History shows the page but when I go to that it just asks me if I want to leave the "white page" I'm on which is the page I'm working on and the one I swiped. I am certain if I leave...all will be lost. There is no Safari page on the right side of the dock either...tried all that. I would assume Like you said...I should just swipe left and back it comes but....nooooo. Very frustrating

Mar 3, 2019 5:41 PM in response to BDAqua

Yea...I gave up!!

Just shut it all down and got to walk away sometimes. Started an new form and now the application dosen't like my Pages document and my Safari settings have me using 13 fingers to cut and paste the article....time to shut down and walk away for a bit and calm down....thanks for the help anyway!

I just accidentally swiped right on my web page...how do I get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.