Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error

I have been facing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error since i updated my itunes app on my desktop........

so if you're also facing the same, then go head....

api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is an essential piece of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio. It assumes a crucial job in the running and working of particular sorts of documents and windows program. Significantly clients who do have put in new crisp Windows OS on their PC faces this issue.

In the event that, in case you're a one who is confronting "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" mistake on their Windows screen with the message "The program can't begin since api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is absent from your PC. Take a stab at reinstalling the program to fix this issue", at that point we might want to tell you that you're not a just a single. Better believe it, a substantial number of Windows clients faces this issue or issue.

METHOD-1: UPDATE THE WINDOWS

METHOD-2: REPAIR VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015

METHOD-3: DOWNLOAD & INSTALL VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015 MANUALLY

So, above are the ways to fix the error. I hope it gonna help yo.

Thanks,

Tony

Posted on Mar 5, 2019 4:47 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.