📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mp3 Download Site name coming instead of Song Title in Music App

I downloaded a bunch of audio files from a site and added that to itunes. After updating the song info and removing the old info, everything was looking great in Itunes PC. But when I synced with mobile Inside the album I am getting the website name instead of Song title. What's the issue here? I updated everything in Song info window.

Posted on Mar 7, 2019 1:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2019 6:17 AM

Typically this is the result of non-empty values in the Work field that for mp3 files may have been inherited from Grouping. Select the relevant tracks, press Ctrl+i to Get Info, tick the Use work and movement option, delete any value in Work, or cut and then paste into Grouping if desired, untick Use work & movement, click OK, sync.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 8, 2019 6:17 AM in response to arunfromsirkali

Typically this is the result of non-empty values in the Work field that for mp3 files may have been inherited from Grouping. Select the relevant tracks, press Ctrl+i to Get Info, tick the Use work and movement option, delete any value in Work, or cut and then paste into Grouping if desired, untick Use work & movement, click OK, sync.

tt2

Mp3 Download Site name coming instead of Song Title in Music App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.