Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto Question-How Do I Albums I created in the iPhoto Facial Recognition Cover Page

I am unable to delete photo albums that I created based on the individual facial recognition that I have created and named. When I try to delete a photos (s) or album using facial recognition system, it kicks the photo (s) or album back into the facial recognition line up. I have to start all over again. I mean moving the photo (s) to trash send it back into the facial recognition queue for me to identify again. I wish to delete some of those facial recognition photos (s) and albums to free up space on my hard drive. Please advise how I can completely delete those individual albums because the photos or albums are duplicate photos or no longer relevant. Thank you, Mark

Posted on Mar 8, 2019 2:09 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPhoto Question-How Do I Albums I created in the iPhoto Facial Recognition Cover Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.