Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

[Urgent response needed] After restoring my iPhone and updating it to the newest version, I cannot receive verification code via SMS/Phone call

I need to receive a verification code so I can connect my Apple ID and iCloud to my device.

Before restoring my iPhone I've successfully received the code and successfully been logged in to my iCloud web account, everything worked very well.

After restoring my iPhone, I am receiving all kind of SMS without any problem except the Apple ones, which I truly need to activate my account.

I do not have any of the devices connected with my account so I can not reach my verification code by that way.

Please help me with my problem as I urgently need my Apple ID back with all the contacts.

I have successfully logged in to this Community with my Apple ID since it didn't require my verification.

Waiting for your response,

Teodor

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 9, 2019 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2019 5:23 PM

See if this helps.

Apple ID - Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Similar questions

1 reply

[Urgent response needed] After restoring my iPhone and updating it to the newest version, I cannot receive verification code via SMS/Phone call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.