Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp Assistant Space issue

I am trying to install Windows on my Mac. I have the MacOS up to date, and a fresh ISO of Windows 10 downloaded last night. I am using an early 2014 macbook air, and fresh usb drive (16gb). When running Boot Camp Assistant, it gets about half way done, and then an error comes up saying my usb does not have enough space. I have deleted the windows ISO and downloaded it again. I have completed erased the USB and tried, and still getting the same thing. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.12

Posted on Mar 10, 2019 8:14 AM

5 replies

Mar 10, 2019 12:47 PM in response to Loner T

I just finished the copying of files and saving windows support software. Now i am on a screen that is telling me to "click Restore to remove the Windows partition and restore the disk to a single-partition macOS volume. WARNING: the Windows volume and all of its contents will be permanently lost." then i have a box that says macOS 250GB. I can not slide that at all. my two options are to go back, or Restore. is this correct?

Boot Camp Assistant Space issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.