Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not getting name identification

Recently I have not been getting notifications when I get a call. All of my contacts are listed. I also do not get the names listed in my car.

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 12, 2019 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2019 8:03 AM

To check notifications, go to Settings>Notifications>Phone. As far as how your vehicle handles contacts, you need to check with the owner's manual on the car to see how they are synced from the phone. You can also go to Settings>Bluetooth, find your vehicle listing, and then tap on the small (i) at the end of the listing. That should open the information about the pairing and may have a switch for other features.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2019 8:03 AM in response to timezone2019

To check notifications, go to Settings>Notifications>Phone. As far as how your vehicle handles contacts, you need to check with the owner's manual on the car to see how they are synced from the phone. You can also go to Settings>Bluetooth, find your vehicle listing, and then tap on the small (i) at the end of the listing. That should open the information about the pairing and may have a switch for other features.

Not getting name identification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.