Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS iCalendar update slow

I publish iCalendar events on a publicly accessible server and subscribe to them on my Mac and have my iPhone's calendar sync'd to my Mac through iCloud. The event appears right away on my Mac's calendar (and I understand why); however it can take hours for it to appear in my iPhone's calendar. Is this behavior understood, and what can I do to speed this up? FWIW, I'm using macOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) and iOS 12.1.4. —Ken Nellis

Posted on Mar 14, 2019 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2019 2:50 PM

Hi Ken Nellis,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with your slow iCloud Calendar sync. I can point you to an article that may be able to help: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders. There are some steps to try first, but also refreshing the Calendar may help.

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2019 2:50 PM in response to Ken Nellis

Hi Ken Nellis,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with your slow iCloud Calendar sync. I can point you to an article that may be able to help: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders. There are some steps to try first, but also refreshing the Calendar may help.

Have a fantastic weekend!

iOS iCalendar update slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.