Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get the (mail/phone number) from iPhone locked with iCloud in order to text him to unlocked it

Hey everyone !

well i bought an 6s Locked on iCloud , I need it to exchange the battery with my 6s ....... but now I’m wondering if there’s a way to contacte with the real owner ( the one who put his iCloud ) maybe He can unlocke it for me ! As we know when you use iPhone locked in iCloud there’s an activation page but the mail or the phone number is hidden ! If I can get the mail or the phone number of the iCloud owner or I can call him and like that I get an iPhone with low price !

Please any help ? Maybe I have to text apple ? If there’s away please help me ! Thank you a lot

Posted on Mar 17, 2019 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2019 6:24 AM

There is no way to know the owners contact information unless they choose to display it in a lock mode screen. Apple will not get involved at all with issues related to a private party sale or exchange of used personal property.

1 reply

How to get the (mail/phone number) from iPhone locked with iCloud in order to text him to unlocked it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.