Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Max dropping calls

Got this phone about 4 days ago and I’m already regretting it, I can’t make or receive calls for longer than a few seconds. I’ve already seen several other post and reports of this. Was just checking if there was a fix or refund coming to all of us having the issue. It is very frustrating, constantly restarting the phone just to make one full phone call and then it’s right back to how it was.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 19, 2019 5:44 PM

6 replies

May 2, 2019 8:15 AM in response to GGomez2306

I’m having same issues. Had phone for a little over a month but it started dropping calls about 2 weeks ago. Verizon did network reset & it was a very temporary fix bc the next day was dropping calls again. I’ve talked to several other people with the max having same issue. Verizon can’t seem to fix it & they said they didn’t see any Alerts for the phone or signal so there wasn’t much they could do. Is this possibly a defect with these phones? I need this fixed like asap. It doesn’t look very good trying to run a business & every time you call or receive a call from customer & they think I hang up on them!!!!

iPhone XS Max dropping calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.