Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export selection options

Hello,

is it possible to change the default export choices?

When I click on "export" I always have to delete the "description" and "creator".

In addition, I always have to change in the settings from faster coding to better quality in the video codec section.

Is there a way that by default the description and creator remains empty and as video codec better quality is selected?

Thanks for help!

Michael

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 7:16 AM

No. When you create a new project it defaults to the layout in the image above. You could make a dummy project set the way you like and duplicate it when you want to make a new project, if you create a lot of projects.

If Title is blank in the Share inspector you will have to enter a title in the Info pane of the export module whenever you export.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2019 7:16 AM in response to c-arts289

No. When you create a new project it defaults to the layout in the image above. You could make a dummy project set the way you like and duplicate it when you want to make a new project, if you create a lot of projects.

If Title is blank in the Share inspector you will have to enter a title in the Info pane of the export module whenever you export.

Export selection options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.