Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth keeps dropping out on iMac

My Bluetooth seems to keep dropping in and out on my iMac. Running Mojave 10.14.3. It just periodically (multiple times a day!) loses connectivity to my Magic MOuse and Apple wireless keyboard. Some times it will come back on it's on after about 30 seconds or so, and sometimes I have to reboot the computer. It also seems that I cannot "wake up" the Mac with either my Mouse or keyboard, even tho I have that option switched on in preferences. It seems other people are having this problem as well from what I see, but I haven't seen and answer. Driving me crazy!

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2019 4:04 PM

Do you have the Android File Transfer app on your iMac? If so, uninstall it. Many other people have found that this is the cause of the bluetooth issues. I did, once I removed it and made sure it wasn't loading at start up, I have no longer had issues with this problem.

Similar questions

7 replies

Bluetooth keeps dropping out on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.