Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel an Individual Subscription to Apple Music for a family member?

My mother subscribed to Apple Music. We are part of a "Family" in the Apple ecosystem. I got the email notifying me that she signed up for an Individual Plan of Apple Music. She lives far away so I can't access her device easily.

Is there a way for me to cancel her subscription through my iTunes account? I am the main account in the family. So far her subscription doesn't seem visible to me...

Posted on Mar 23, 2019 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2019 4:04 PM

Subscriptions on her Apple ID can be canceled through her account. She could cancel the subscription from the subscriptions page of her Apple ID account, thus using the credentials for that account. Or you could do it using her credentials, if she allows you to do so.

Log out of your account temporarily. Then log in with her account in iTunes. Then go the the subscriptions overview and make the wanted changes. Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2019 4:04 PM in response to deepdoodoo

Subscriptions on her Apple ID can be canceled through her account. She could cancel the subscription from the subscriptions page of her Apple ID account, thus using the credentials for that account. Or you could do it using her credentials, if she allows you to do so.

Log out of your account temporarily. Then log in with her account in iTunes. Then go the the subscriptions overview and make the wanted changes. Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support.

How do I cancel an Individual Subscription to Apple Music for a family member?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.