Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photo problem: Cannot Load Library

When I log into icloud and try to access my photo library, it says, "Cannot Load Library: Photos was unable to load your photos and videos." I need help figuring this out.

MacBook Pro 13", OS X 10.11

Posted on Mar 24, 2019 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2019 10:09 AM

I did upgrade my storage plan and got a message that said something like, "This plan should be sufficient for your photo library." But, I still get the same message that icloud "cannot load library."

3 replies

Mar 24, 2019 9:03 AM in response to Wahoo_mom

See this article https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204570

What happens when I go over my iCloud storage limit?

If you exceed your iCloud storage limit, photos and videos won't upload to iCloud and your library won’t stay up to date across your devices. To continue using iCloud Photos, upgrade your storage plan or reduce the amount of storage that you're using.

Reduce the storage for iCloud Photos by deleting photos and videos that you don't want to keep from your iOS devices or on iCloud.com. Your device will immediately remove any photos and videos that you delete and they won't be available for recovery in your Recently Deleted album.

If you're out of storage, your devices won't back up to iCloud, and new photos, videos, documents, and your information won't stay up to date.

icloud photo problem: Cannot Load Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.