Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Files app not downloading my iCloud files

I am not able to see my files stored in iCloud in the files app. It’s been 3 days since I restored to a new iPhone X max and still not showing. How can I resolve this?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 9:03 AM

Files App will have iCloud Drive and its content only.

Add third-party apps

The Files app lets you add your third-party cloud services—like Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Drive, and more—so that you can access all of your files on all of your devices. The files you keep in iCloud Drive automatically appear in the Files app, but you need to set up your other cloud services to access them in the Files app too.

Follow these steps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11 or later:

1. Download and set up the third-party cloud app.
  2. Open the Files app.
  3. Tap Locations > Edit. 
  4. Slide to turn on the third-party apps that you want to use in the Files app. 
  5. Tap Done.

If you don't see one of your third-party cloud services in the Files app, check with your cloud provider.

Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT206481

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2019 9:03 AM in response to dwight231

Files App will have iCloud Drive and its content only.

Add third-party apps

The Files app lets you add your third-party cloud services—like Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Drive, and more—so that you can access all of your files on all of your devices. The files you keep in iCloud Drive automatically appear in the Files app, but you need to set up your other cloud services to access them in the Files app too.

Follow these steps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11 or later:

1. Download and set up the third-party cloud app.
  2. Open the Files app.
  3. Tap Locations > Edit. 
  4. Slide to turn on the third-party apps that you want to use in the Files app. 
  5. Tap Done.

If you don't see one of your third-party cloud services in the Files app, check with your cloud provider.

Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT206481

Files app not downloading my iCloud files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.