Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Things keep changing. You keep not telling us...

So, I got a new phone. Went to transfer all my photos back on and, you guessed it. Everything's changed. How do I do it NOW?

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 5:38 PM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2019 8:16 AM in response to IDontHaveACommunity

Hello, IDontHaveACommunity!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about getting your photos on your new phone and I'm happy to help! Since you are wanting to sync photos from your Windows computer, I suggest checking out this article to Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer. This article will give you the best steps to sync your photos to your new device. If this is not the path you are needing to go, feel free to circle back with more information about your issue.

Take care!

Mar 27, 2019 4:51 PM in response to AppleJen77

Thanks AppleGen77,

I appreciate your response. I believe the info to be outdated. Before iOS 12 and before the last three versions of iTunes, I was able to do just what you suggested. Now, and for the last three months or so, there is no photos icon in iTunes after I hook up my phone which i the reason for the original question. I can still sync videos, movies, and music, just like before, but no pictures. Any thoughts?

Things keep changing. You keep not telling us...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.