Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiving a message now that Itunes "Can’t read your feed. Connection reset"

Hi there!

I recently submitted a podcast, which was later approved. On Podcast Connect my status was "Active" until today, where now it says it cannot read my feed. I haven't changed anything to my podcast since getting approval, and it still is active on Itunes now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/clip/id1456698216?mt=2

RSS feed: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/265491.rss

The only thing I did since getting approved was saving my Itunes URL to my hosting site; however, I don't think that would do anything to the feed itself. Could someone please advise what I should do in order to remedy this issue. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 11:14 AM

I checked your feed in Podcasts Connect and it said 'Prepared for submission' which is odd, as it's up in the Store and working perfectly normally. I can only conclude that Podcasts Connect is having a hissy fit, and you should ignore it. You can't validate your feed once it's been accepted anyway, and so it's only the statistics (which are dubious anyway) which may be affected. iTunes is habing no difficulty reading your feed. You should be able to add new episodes to your feed - all you need to do is add them and re-publish, you don't need to get involved with Podcasts Connect to do this.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2019 11:14 AM in response to mestorey

I checked your feed in Podcasts Connect and it said 'Prepared for submission' which is odd, as it's up in the Store and working perfectly normally. I can only conclude that Podcasts Connect is having a hissy fit, and you should ignore it. You can't validate your feed once it's been accepted anyway, and so it's only the statistics (which are dubious anyway) which may be affected. iTunes is habing no difficulty reading your feed. You should be able to add new episodes to your feed - all you need to do is add them and re-publish, you don't need to get involved with Podcasts Connect to do this.

Receiving a message now that Itunes "Can’t read your feed. Connection reset"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.