Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't edit keynote because it needs an update that doesn't appear on my App Store

I created a Keynote presentation and shared it for collaboration with my designer. We were working just fine since Monday until a few hours ago. Everytime I open the presentation, there's an exclamation mark on the collab icon and a sign pops up telling me there's a Keynote update available. However, when I go to the App Store, there's nothing to update.

I already checked on the system preferences for new updates and even updated my Mac to the latest version (macOS Mojave 10.14.4).

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 28, 2019 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2019 6:01 AM

Updates to Apple Applications may take a period of time to be made available to you (minutes hors or days)

The latest version, 9.0 was released yesterday, it was not listed in my App Store account until today.

2 replies

Can't edit keynote because it needs an update that doesn't appear on my App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.