Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail keep asking for Google password and the accounts offline

My Mail app " Mac OS Mojave " for Google accounts goes offline and keeps asking to enter password through safari windows and still recall for that without any response !

Sorry for my weak English !

Hearing from you soon

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 28, 2019 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2019 12:42 PM

Hello Ahmad_Magdad,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your Google account intermittently goes offline and repeatedly prompts for a password on your Mac. You've come to the right place!

The steps in the resources below can help with these issues:

If a mailbox is offline in Mail on Mac

If Mail on your Mac keeps asking for your password

Let us know the results. Please include additional error messages and any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2019 12:42 PM in response to Ahmad_Magdad

Hello Ahmad_Magdad,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your Google account intermittently goes offline and repeatedly prompts for a password on your Mac. You've come to the right place!

The steps in the resources below can help with these issues:

If a mailbox is offline in Mail on Mac

If Mail on your Mac keeps asking for your password

Let us know the results. Please include additional error messages and any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a great day!

Mail keep asking for Google password and the accounts offline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.