You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Download and Keep Originals” not appearing

I turned off iCloud sync for photos as I ran out of iCloud space and I was prompted that I had 30 days to download and keep original files before they would be deleted from iCloud.

In Settings > AppleID > iCloud > Photos there is no option to download and keep originals.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 31, 2019 11:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2019 7:01 AM

And what about downloading to my iPhone, like I asked in my original question?

5 replies

Apr 2, 2019 9:00 AM in response to ONoro

Greetings, ONoro.

I see that you've stopped using iCloud Photos since you're getting low on iCloud Storage space. You've been alerted that you need to download your photos and keep the original files. The problem is, you're not seeing how to do this on your iOS device, and I'm happy to help.

Download photos and videos from iCloud.com -- This article provides the information and steps that you need to download your photos and videos using a browser on your Mac or PC.

Take care.

“Download and Keep Originals” not appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.