Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not update Apple ID setting

I have 1 macbook pro 2015, 1 iphone 6 and 1 ap watch.

Recent, mac and iphone show notification about "update aplpe id settdings"; i followed all step but nothing happend. For example, with my macbook, I clicked setting > icloud > update apple id setting > password.... > and a menu (as under image); and there's not approval from other device; same with iphone.

Even i sign out my ID from all devices, and sign back again each device step by step. The notifications in all are uncomfortable, help me plz, Apple Support !

Posted on Apr 3, 2019 1:29 AM

5 replies

Apr 4, 2019 7:23 AM in response to hungnguyen77

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Apr 4, 2019 6:57 AM in response to Eric Root

Thank your response, Mr/ Ms.

I did many time at my home, same wifi, several times.

i do not think restart or reset which solve that matter.

But I've just restarted my iphone, i do "update apple id settings" again, and nothing's happened, both macbook and iphone,

Menu "waiting for approval...." shows long long time till i click to close it.

Boring notification appears day by day about this, ^^

can not update Apple ID setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.