Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB - MacOS Mojave

This is my eternal struggle.

I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

2,5 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR

and two GPUs: the NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB and the Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB.

The first one is the amazing one that I've always used to work with Adobe Suite.

BUT.

When my mac upgraded to MacOS Mojave it stopped working. The problem is that it doesn't get anymore any updates. Last year with the previous MacOS I had the same problem at first, so I contacted NVIDIA's assistance to get help and they gave me the NVIDIA Driver Manager installer to keep the GPU updated. After that moment everything was working fine.

Then with MacOS Mojave, I got the same problem. I have contacted Nvidia again, but now they are telling me that it should be Apple to create an update for the GPU to work with the new operating system.

I have contacted Apple and they told me to write a feedback to get somebody to develop it.

Can somebody please create this update? it's realllllly annoying not being able to fully use my mac.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 3, 2019 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2019 4:34 AM

Apple is not here, this is a users forum. You can send feedback to Apple: Feedback - macOS - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB - MacOS Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.