Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turned-Off notifications for specific shared calendar still showing up on Apple Watch

Hello,

I have an issue where I have multiple calendars setup on my iPhone. One is a shared calendar (read-only) for which I don't want to receive notifications. So in the Calendar app settings of that specific calendar, I turned off "Event Alerts" within the Notifications section.

Everything working, on my iPhone I don't get any notifications for this specific shared calendar.

Problem: However, on my Apple Watch I still get notifications for this specific shared calendar, although it is set to "Mirror my iPhone" in the Watch app on my iPhone.

Any ideas how I can fix this behavior?

Thanks!

p.s.: I have some other shared calendars for which I want to receive notifications, so turning notifications for shared calendar alerts off is not an option.

p.p.s.: turning off this specific shared calendar in the Watch app on my iPhone also isn't an option, since I still want to see the events of it in the overview and calendar app of my Apple Watch.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 5:14 AM

Did you restart/force restart the watch? How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

You might want to try an unpair/pair too if that does not work.

Similar questions

4 replies

Turned-Off notifications for specific shared calendar still showing up on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.